1. Given the data below, compute for the standard time :
Total time expended by operator Time cards
(working time and idle time)
Number of parts produced
Data for one
2nd QT 2014 2015
Compute and convert all answers to decimals. (Use 4 decimal places)
1. The probability that Czarina will get an 80% above on the statistics exam is 0.25 and the probability
that she will get a grade between 50% and 80% is 0.35.
IE121 PROBLEM SET1
COUNTING, PERMUTATION AND COMBINATION
3rd Quarter 2015 2016
Compute and box your final answer.
1. How many ways could Jozel, Allique, Kristine, and Pam could get the Ms. Universe, Ms.
World and Ms. International award in this years Ms.
https:/www.wolframalpha.com/examples/DifferentialEquations.html eto po solver click
niyo yung linear ordinary differential equation
dito click niyo naman dun sa wolfram specify initial values
dito para makuha tamang sagot 5.13x2 = 10.26 , 10.26+5.13= 15.3
eto po yung link para masagutan
6+7=13, 6x7=42 6,7 pattern move , pero para sure I wolfram niyo linear differential equation gahiyan
niyo lang kase ang lalabas sa wolf
1. The MRP department has a problem. The computer off just as it split out the following information:
Planned order releases for item J27 = 640 units in week 2. The firm has been able to reconstruct all
information they lost except the master schedule
LYCEUM OF THE PHILIPPINES UNIVERSITY
Entry : 1213
1st Semester,AY 2016-2017
UNOFFICIAL ASSESSMENT FORM
APPLICANT ID: 2012-11035
NAME: MALAPAJO, EGIE FELIX
COLLEGE: College of International Tourism and Hospitality Management
Raising Productivity, Improving Standards of Living, and Promoting Job-Creating
Economic Growth in Africa
John B. Taylor
Under Secretary of Treasury for International Affairs
African Growth and Opportunity Forum,
January 16, 2003
Practice Problems: Chapter 4, Forecasting
Auto sales at Carmens Chevrolet are shown below. Develop a 3-week moving average.
Carmens decides to forecast auto sales by weighting the three
Seven Basic Steps of the
1. Transactions are analyzed and recorded in the journal.
2. Transactions are posted to the ledger.
3. A trial balance is prepared, adjustment data are
assembled, and an o