Definition of ethical dilemmas:
An ethical dilemma, also known as moral dilemma, is a situation wherein moral precepts
or ethical obligations conflict in such a way that any possible resolution to the dilemma is
morally intolerable. In other word
9. Permitting organizational abuse.
- The way companies treat employees.
10. Violating Rules.
11. Condoning unethical actions.
- the failure to report an ethical breach in any of the other categories.
12. Balancing ethical dilemmas.
-There are no right an
ETHICAL DILEMMA is a complex situation that often involves an apparent mental conflict
between moral imperatives , in which to obey would result in transgressing another.
Any decision where moral considerations are
relevant can potentially give rise to an
Aristotle (384 -322 B.C.)
- Aristotle focused on ethics, on the need to have good men in order to have a good society. The
goal of society has to be happiness for all of the citizens. Happiness has to be associated with reason.
We should be open, honest,
THREE PRIMARY ETHICAL PERSPECTIVES
I. UNIVERSAL DUTIES
Deontological ethics or deontology is the normative ethical position that judges the morality of
an action based on the action's adherence to a rule or rules. It is sometimes described as "duty-"
Primary ethical prospective
1. Describe the various major theories about ethics in human decision making.
2. Begin considering how the major theories about ethics apply to difficult choices in life
1. Meaning of business ethics
It is a form of applied ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical
problems that arise in a business environment. Business ethics means being able to
determine and separate "right" from "wrong" and,
1. The role of business in society
What is the role of a business in society? (Question)
To earn a profit. By earning profits, it stays in business. From profits, and
only from profits, is a business required to pay taxes. Salaries are the bigges
At first I was tempted to take the offer of my friend because its a free movie, but I stopped and
felt guilty of my action and I think about the risk if I get caught by disobeying the rules its very unethical
or very immature for me. Taking big r
1. What are ethics?
Ethics are actions people do without hurting or disrespecting anyone, and in the same
time, to show others that you are a person who is to be respected by manners, proving that you
are better person for being better as is wise