Full file at http:/testbankinstant.CH/Test-Bank-for-Moral-Issues-inBusiness,-12th-EditionChapter 1The Nature of Morality
1. Which of the following characteristics distinguishes moral standards from other sorts of standards?
a. moral standa
1. What is meant by citizenship?
2. Why is citizenship important?
3. Is it possible for a person to be citizenless?
4. What is meant by nationality?
5. What are the differences between citizenship and nationality?
6. Are you a Filipino? What is
1. What is meant by the Bill of Rights?
2. What are the classes of rights?
3. What is a statute?
4. Distinguish Constitution from a statute?
5. Give examples of economic rights?
6. Give examples of political rights?
7. Give examples of civil rig
ARTICLE 6 LEGISLATIVE DEPARTMENT
What is legislative power?
What composes the Congress of the Philippines?
Who are the
1. What is suffrage?
2. Why is suffrage a right?
3. Why is suffrage an obligation?
4. What are scopes of suffrage?
5. What is election?
6. What is plebiscite?
7. What is recall?
8. What is referendum?
9. What is initiative?
10. What are qualific
1. What is a republican government?
2. What are the manifestations of a democratic and republican government?
3. Who is sovereign in our country?
4. Interpret the line from Pres. Aquinos inaugural speech: Kayo ang boss ko, in relation to
1. What is meant by territory?
2. What comprises the Philippine territory?
3. What is meant by: all other territories over which the Philippines has sovereignty and
4. What is meant by an archipelago? In what word did it originate?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
COURSE SYLLABUS IN_MATH 10-3/ALGEBRA
ACTUAL LONG QUIZZES RESULTS (LQ#1, LQ#2,
LQ#3, and LQ#4)
RESOLVED LONG QUIZZES (LQ#1, LQ#2, and
SCORES OF ONLINE ASSIGNM
JUDE MANDY ADAL ABENIO
2013106118 GSE-1 A47
ABOUT ISOMETRIC DRAWING
Figure 1 - A Machined Block
The representation of the object in figure 2 is called an isometric drawing. This is one of a family of
What Makes A Hero
He is a hero because he died for the Philippines, he wasn't afraid to express himself about the
Spaniards who were taking advantage of the Filipinos. He wrote Noli me Tangere and El
Felibusterismo to show the cruelties inflicted
JUDE MANDY A. ABENIO
MA'AM GERALDINE CANLAS
True Essence Of Wealth
I have seen another evil under the sun, and it weighs heavily on mankind: 2 God gives some
people wealth, possessions and honor, so that they lack nothing their hear
ARTICLE 7 EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT
1. What is the executive power?
2. Who was vested the executive power?
3. What are the qualifications of the President?
4. What are the roles of the Vice-President?
5. If the election will be done today, who wil
ARTICLE 8 JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT
1. What is judicial power?
2. Who is vested the judicial power?
3. What are the different kinds of courts?
4. What is the composition of the Supreme Court?
5. Where is the SC located?
6. Who is the present Chief
ARTICLE 10 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
1. What are the territorial and political subdivisions of the Philippines?
2. What are the autonomous regions?
3. What is the meaning of local autonomy?
4. What is the Local Government Code?
5. Who is considered a
Chemical Formula an expression showing the chemical composition of a compound in terms of the symbols for the atoms of the
Structural Formula shows the order in which atoms are connected
Oxidation state or oxidation num
Chemical Reaction a process in which a substance is changed into one or more new substances.
Chemical Equation uses chemical symbols to show what happens during a chemical reaction;
summarizes the molecular changes involved in a chemical
Atomic mass mass of an atom in atomic mass unit (amu).
Atomic mass unit (amu) defined as the mass exactly equal to one-twelfth the mass of one carbon-12 isotope.
Molecular / Formula mass sum of the masses of the atoms in the mole
CHM11-3 Seatwork on Formula Writing and Naming of Compounds
Name : Lapizar, Keith Ryan C. Section : Chm11-3/A42 Date : 5/26/16 Score _
A. Complete the following table
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]
(c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
C:\>cd C:\Users\keithryan\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\Keith Ryan\
The executive power shall be vested in
the President of the Philippines.
Power to administer laws
Enforcing of laws
Head of the State
Head of the Government
The judicial power shall be vested in one
Supreme Court and in such lower courts as
may be established by law.
Judicial power includes the duty of the courts
of justice to settle actual controversies
What is a constitution?
Where does the word constitution, originate?
Explain the principle of the supremacy of the constitution. Give examples.
Explain why the constitution is fun
1. What is a preamble?
It is an introduction to the main subject and it is the prologue of the Constitution.
2. Where did the word preamble originate?
It comes from a Latin word preambulare meaning to walk before.
3. Why is the preamble likened t
State and its concepts
What is a state?
What are the elements of the state?
Can there be a state if one of the elements is absent?
How many people should there be to ha
Define a government.
Where did the word government originate? What is its meaning?
Enumerate the different forms of government.
Is it possible to have several forms of government in a country at the same time?
ARTICLE 9 CONSTITUTIONAL COMMISSIONS
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSIONS
1. What are the Constitutional commissions?
2. What are the common provisions among the Constitutional Commissions?
3. What are the roles and responsibilities and specific functio
ARTICLE IX CONSTITUIONAL COMMISSIONS
COMMON PROVISION 8 SECTIONS
THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISION 8 SECTIONS
THE COMMISSION ON ELECTIONS 11 SECTIONS
THE COMMISSION ON AUDIT 4 SECTIONS
A. COMMON PROVISION
SECTION 4. The Constitutional Commission sha
The flag of the Philippines shall be red, white,
and blue with a sun and three stars, as
consecrated and honored by the people and
recognized by law.
The Congress may, by law, adopt a new
name for the c