MAPA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
School of Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management
A Strategy Paper
Castor, Ellainne P.
As partial fulfilment of the requirements of
Strategic and Planning Management
2nd Quarter S
Zamora, Carlos V.
Workshop # 1
May 31, 2017
Definition & Overview of the Industry
Architectural services industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in
plan and design residential, institutional,
Seven Basic Steps of the
1. Transactions are analyzed and recorded in the journal.
2. Transactions are posted to the ledger.
3. A trial balance is prepared, adjustment data are
assembled, and an o
2nd QT 2014 2015
Compute and convert all answers to decimals. (Use 4 decimal places)
1. The probability that Czarina will get an 80% above on the statistics exam is 0.25 and the probability
that she will get a grade between 50% and 80% is 0.35.
IE121 PROBLEM SET1
COUNTING, PERMUTATION AND COMBINATION
3rd Quarter 2015 2016
Compute and box your final answer.
1. How many ways could Jozel, Allique, Kristine, and Pam could get the Ms. Universe, Ms.
World and Ms. International award in this years Ms.
In an ideal world, the number of servers equal the number of customers. But since this would
be prohibitively expensive, queuing results. Therefore, one has to balance the number of
servers to the number of customers such that a m
Formulas for Queuing Simulation:
1) Average waiting time = total time customers wait in queue/total number of customers
2) Probability of waiting = number of customers who wait/total number of customers
3) Probability of idle server = total idle time of s
Formulate the LP problem of this game and find the optimal strategies of the game between two players.
Solve the following game by linear programming:
Introduced in 1944 by John Von Neumann
and Oskar Morgenstern.
Concerned with decisions wherein one
party is in conflict with others resulting to a
competitive situation amongst the various
1. Allied Corporation is about to launch a new product and must decide to set the price of the
product high, medium, or low. The annual payoff for Allied will depend on the price set on
a competing product that will be introduced next month
Module 1 - TRANSPORTATION
MODEL AND ITS VARIANTS
A. The Transportation Algorithm
B. The Transshipment Model
C. The Assignment Model
SY 2015 - 2016
The Transportation Model: Characteristics
A product is
Network Flow Models
Consist of a network that can be represented
with nodes and arcs
1. Transportation Model
Q4 SY 2015 - 2016
2. Transshipment Model
3. Assignment Model
Below is the transportation network of a cement company which has 4 plants producing clinker and
regularly deliver them to 5 sites. Sites 3 and 4 are transhipment points.
Sample Problem in
1) Two drug companies have inventories of 1.5 and 0.9 million doses of a particular flu vaccine,
and an epidemic of the flu seems imminent in three cities. Since the flu could be fatal to
senior citizens, it is impera
https:/www.wolframalpha.com/examples/DifferentialEquations.html eto po solver click
niyo yung linear ordinary differential equation
dito click niyo naman dun sa wolfram specify initial values
dito para makuha tamang sagot 5.13x2 = 10.26 , 10.26+5.13= 15.3
eto po yung link para masagutan
6+7=13, 6x7=42 6,7 pattern move , pero para sure I wolfram niyo linear differential equation gahiyan
niyo lang kase ang lalabas sa wolf
1. The MRP department has a problem. The computer off just as it split out the following information:
Planned order releases for item J27 = 640 units in week 2. The firm has been able to reconstruct all
information they lost except the master schedule
LYCEUM OF THE PHILIPPINES UNIVERSITY
Entry : 1213
1st Semester,AY 2016-2017
UNOFFICIAL ASSESSMENT FORM
APPLICANT ID: 2012-11035
NAME: MALAPAJO, EGIE FELIX
COLLEGE: College of International Tourism and Hospitality Management
Raising Productivity, Improving Standards of Living, and Promoting Job-Creating
Economic Growth in Africa
John B. Taylor
Under Secretary of Treasury for International Affairs
African Growth and Opportunity Forum,
January 16, 2003
Practice Problems: Chapter 4, Forecasting
Auto sales at Carmens Chevrolet are shown below. Develop a 3-week moving average.
Carmens decides to forecast auto sales by weighting the three
1. Given the data below, compute for the standard time :
Total time expended by operator Time cards
(working time and idle time)
Number of parts produced
Data for one