1. Cleanouts should be installed wherever changes of soil branch directions
are made True or False
2. Catch basin - a receptacle in which liquids are retained for a sufficient
period of time to allow settleable material to deposit.
1. Fixture drains which supply water to a floor drain, should not be connected to the
house side and never to the sewer side of the trap. True or False
2. (a.House drain b. Floor drain c. Drainage)- is that portion of the plumbing system
EXAM INATION 100
1. Relief vent - a pipe or shaft to convey foul air from a plumbing fixture or a
room to the outer air. True or False
2. Plumbing, system of piping that carries water out of a building and to
protect public health. True or False
3. Wye -
1. Septic Tank It is a device or receptacle used to expedite the decomposition
of the elements contained in a raw sewage waste.
2. Sewage the liquid wastes conducted away from buildings/structures, also
of the storm water.
3. Sewer A pipe
obr5fmpgi_xxix 6/1/01 6:24 PM Page vii username 515:mhobr5fm:obr5fm%0:
P re f a c e
he transformation of business caused by E-business and E-commerce applications of the Internet and related technologies demonstrates
MBA in Vienna
Management Concepts for Information Technology
Term 3 2015 Cohort Vienna
Students enrolled in this course are required to regularly access the courses dedicated Blackboard page
to read announcements, download readin
PLUMBING SYMBOL LIST PLUMBING ABBREVIATIONS
NOTE: THIS IS A MASTER SCHEDULE. NOT ALL SYMBOLS CONTAINED HEREIN MAY APPEAR ON THE DRALUINGS. NOTE: THIS IS A MASTER SCHEDULE. NOT ALL ABBREVIATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN MAY APPEAR ON THE DRALUINGS.