04.10 Laboratory Investigation: Density
Part I: Calculating Density
1. How is the density of a substance calculated? (2pts)
2. If the shape of an object is irregular, like a stone, how can you measure its volume?
3. If the volume of a cube of woo
Individualized Pace Plan
*Grades highlighted in red should be done again for higher credit!
Assignments Due Per Week
Week End Week
Block 1 & 2
Fossil Specimen 1:
1. What species in the BLAST result has the most similar gene sequence to the gene of
interest? Gallus gallus collagen, type V, alpha1 (COL5A1), mRNA (chicken)
2. Where is that species located on yo