Copy the SQL statements to a text file and name it as id-name
1. Write an SQL statement that would display the employees names, salary, department
numbers and department names from the emp and the dept tables. The employees
names should be capi
Lab Chapter 5- Aggregate Functions:
1. Write a SELECT statement to determine how many courses do not have a prerequisite.
SELECT COUNT (course_no) FROM course WHERE prerequisite IS NULL
2. Write a SELECT statement to determine the total number of students
STUDENT NAME: _ID_
1. Create a table called test_const1 with the following columns and
constraints: you don't have to name the constraints
DATABASE DESIGN-answer key
LAB TUTORIAL 1
Part1: performing SQL statements: Show out the results and save as script in the desktop (folder with your name)?
1. Using emp table, display all information for all employees who work as clerks. Write the statem