Jun Yang (Jessica)
Answers for the Aegean Isles Restaurants
One of the most significant risks Theodore faces when opening a new restaurant is Choice of Effort.
The manager may not work vigorously to maximize the owners wealth. In a
1. What happened?
Look great, bankruptcy
So big, a lot of people was involved, lost jobs, worthless retire plan
Ebbers personal pressure- use his stocks as collateral, if th
Oct. 04- Nordstrom
A. Compensation System
Base salary- absolute
Commission-SPH-absolute-advantage: you know in advance, work hard
Hours/shifts-Relative- advantage: always push you a little harder
Promotion-Relative compared with your peers
1. Make profit from selling meth
2. Dominate the US market, keep competitor out-high quality
3. Not be depend on Walter
4. Stay safe
Make enough money for his family after his family
After watching the breaking bad, we will analyze the control systems from two aspects: risk
management and compensation system.
I. Risk management
1. Objectives and related risks
The boss, Gus, has two objectives.
The first objective is to maximize his pr
Write a report of 3 pages MAX, double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman that provides
answers to all the questions below.
1. In your view, is MOE likely to be effective in creating value for Affinity Plus? If so, what
are the specific ways in
Citibank: Performance Evaluation
1. Why did Citibank change their compensation system?
Leading indicator - Long term. Customer satisfaction financial follows
2. Discuss the subjective and objective elements of the compensation system.
Lincoln Electric Company
1. Discuss Lincoln Electrics strategy.
Customer Employees- Stockholders
High quality with lowest cost
Goals: To build a better and better products with lower and lower price
When comes to the price, it achieves