Experiment 0: Kinetics using reaction rates to determine
September 27, 2016
The experiment used rate changes depending on concentration and temperature.
The data helped determine the rate laws
HCL Sample Test Paper
1. Which of the following involves context switch,
(a) system call
(b) priviliged instruction
(c) floating poitnt exception
(d) all the above
(e) none of the above
2. In OST, terminal emulation is done in
HCL Aptitude Test Nov 26th 2006
1) a) NMI
b) Software interrupts
c) Hardware interrupts
d) Software and hardware interrupt
2) Which of the following is error correction and deduction?
a) Hamming code
3) When you switch
HCL Technical Test
1 Which operator is used in referencing the member of structure?
2 Which of the following statements are true about structure?
a) different data types can be the member data
b) value can be assigned to the st
Honeywell Interview Question Paper JUN 2006 - HYDERABAD
Written test (overall cutoff is 52 marks and no negative marking)
2 technical interviews
1 HR interview
100 questions : 100 minutes.
The questions were from many su
Hughes Technical Paper 1
HUGHES PAPER ON 7th AUGUST 2008
There were two papers one was aptitude ( 36 questions) and other was technical(20 questions)
1: given an expression tree and asked us to write the in fix of that expression four choices
2: global va
HCL Aptitude Test 3
1. a=2, b=3, c=6 Find the value of c/(a+b)-(a+b)/c
2. What does the hexa number E78 in radix 7.
3. What does the hexa number E78 in radix 7.
Hughes Technical Paper 3
section A 30m (Compulsary)
section B or C 20 m(changed )m
Attempt either B or C sec B contains CST C E&C
Better to attempt Electronics paper (Those who are having electronics background)
1. Which of the folowing is not c
HCL Technical Test 4
How many of the integers between 25 and 45 are even?
A) 21 B) 20 C) 11 D) 10 E) 9
If taxi fares were Rs.1.00 for the first 1/5 mile and Rs.0.20 for each 1/5 miles thereafter, the taxi
fare for a 3-mile ride was
A) Rs.1.56 B) Rs.2.40 C
Honeywell Aptitude Paper 2006 - BANGALORE
These are the questions asked for the Honeywell test conducted on 22 July 06 in their Bangalore office.
There were 100 questions:
50 Technical questions (branch wise)
30 C questions
20 aptitude questions
Honeywell Technical Paper 1
1. key constraints are .for.
(a) secondary key
(b) primary key
(c) foreign key
2. If a sinusoidal signal of 1100Hz is flat top sampled at a rate of 1800Hz,& this signal is passed
through an ideal LPF with cutoff 1KHZ,the o
Honeywell Technical Test Paper at NCE,Kovilpatti on July 26 2003.
Questions from Simple train pbms,age,ratio, proportion,Profit ,loss,Time & work,Time &
Cisterns,Shaded aream,Volume ( cylinder ,cone .),Reasoning,2 sections a part
Honeywell Paper Technical Paper 4
a) Verbal ability (15 ques)
b) Numerical aptitude (15 )
c) Logical and analytical ability (15)
d) Elementary computer science (10)
d) Programming langauages (20)
e) Operatins systems and Data structures (25)
Some sample Q
HCL Sample Test Paper 2
1. How many of the integers between 25 and 45 are even ?
(A)21 (B)20 (C)11 (D)10 (E)9
2. If taxi fares were Rs 1.00 for the first 1/5 mile and Rs 0.20 for each 1/5 miles thereafter. The
taxi fare for
a 3-mile ride
Honeywell Technical Paper 2
1)Written Test (objective)
There are two different question papers
1. Electronics stream 2. Computer stream
Some of the questions are:
1. Open addressing and chaining are the methods used for
a) sorting b) searching c) conflict