I looked everywhere for the answers to problem 1. The book, that I could find, didnt offer any insight to
Projection, Selection, Sorting Rows, or calculating totals. I couldnt even find anything on the internet. So
here is my best guess.
1. an example of
1. (a)The approach for getting the interview of Chief Accountant should be made by making contact
through email by the analyst, telling the need of the conversation and what is required by the
analyst. Doing so will provide a vivid picture about the purpo
Class name: order
Check order for available items
Check for payment
Dispatch to deliverey address
Class name: order fulfilment
1. (a)This form is almost similar to the other three banks. However, the management requires a
summary of the customer feed backs but the feedback will not be used to change the prototype.
Therefore, its not worthwhile to change the prototype.
(b) It woul
Number of people in Home:
Age of head of household:
Number of People in Household:
Age of Head of household:
1. DO WHILE there are claims remaining. IF a local trip Pay 18.5 cents a mile THEN IF a one-day trip Pay
mileage and check the times of departure and return. IF leave by 7:00 A.M. and return later than 10 A.M.
THEN receive reimbursement for breakfast. IF
1. Data flow diagrams are a graphical representation of data processes throughout the
organization. By using combinations of four symbols, the systems analyst can create a picture of
processes that will provide system documentation. Some advantages of dat
1. (a) This is not a data element because it contains special characters like *. It can be valid only if
the special character were removed and insert the data into the correct form
Element Description Form
Name: Tourist Payment
Daily log of visitors and activities
Walked halls, attended chapel, meal in caf.
Games, party in room, meals in room
Meals in room
1. How can becoming proficient with technology help you understand and participate in important
issues in the world at large?
Whether it is political issues, environmental issues, or questions addressing the global digital divide, its
important that you b