CHAPTER 4BIODIVERSITY AND EVOLUTION
1. How many humans are injured or killed each year by sharks?
TOP: 4-0 Core Case Study: Why Should We Protect Sharks?
2. How many sharks are
download full file at http:/testbankinstant.com
CHAPTER 5BIODIVERSITY, SPECIES INTERACTIONS, AND POPULATION
1. What was the primary reason the southern sea otter nearly went extinct by the early 1900s?
They scared th
APES Unit Test II
Part II: Completion
Period: _ Date: _
A: Short Response (Answer all questions 1-10)
Use the Figure above to answer the following question(s).
1. This figure represents a range of temperatures in an aquatic system, from low (left) t
1) You may write on the exam.
2) Mark/write all your answers on the exam sheet.
3) You may use your text book but nothing else.
4) Grading Rubric: Questions 1 - 35 are worth 2 points each = 70 points
Questions 36 - 41 are worth 5 points ea
Living in the Environment : Concepts, Connections and
Miller and Spoolman
Practice Questions: Chapters 1-25
2009 - 2010
Practice Questions Chapter 1
Environmental Problems, Their Causes, and Sustainability
Chapter 9 Review Sheet
Identify the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1. John James Audubon, a 19th Century bird expert,
a. background extinction
once saw a flock of birds that took three days to fly