UNIT FOUR EXAM REVIEW
1. Identify the organs of the urinary system and describe their functions and locations in the body.
Kidneys: an organ functioning in the regulation of plasma composition, including the excretion of
wastes and maintena
BIOLOGY 242 UNIT TWO EXAM REVIEW
1. Describe the similarities and differences between the nervous system and endocrine system.
- Mode: neurons, action potentials, and neurotransmitters
- Target: muscle and glandular cells
BIOLOGY 242 EXAM THREE REVIEW
Introduction to the Nervous System
1. Define ganglia, nerve, nucleus, cerebral cortex, gray horns, and tract.
- Ganglia: a collection of perikaryons in the peripheral nervous system the grey matter of the
peripheral nervous s
Anatomy and Physiology II Unit One Exam Review
1. What is the basic material requirement of a cell to undergo basic metabolism in order to maintain
itself? What are the 4 chief waste products of general cell metabolism?
Basic material requiremen