1. In a public-key system using RSA, you intercept the ciphertext C = 10 sent to a user
whose private key is n = 5, d = 4. What is the plaintext M? Show all steps.
(note that the message M must be smaller than the modulus n)
M = C^d mod n = 10^4 mod 5 = 0
PROBLEM1: Host Exploitation
1. Determine working exploit. Explain how you found this exploit, and why did
you believed it would work.
First find the ports working on Windows XP from lab2s nmap command. And
then use Metaspoilt to exploit the vulnerability
1. Map the Network
2. Nmap Scan
[5 pts] Correct nmap command to find the request details.
sudo nmap O script vuln 10.10.111.0/24
[5 pts] Find all open ports on all the hosts.
10.10.111.1 port 53, 111
10.10.111.2 port 53, 111
10.10.111.106 port 22, 111
Consider the following DB of a restaurant, with 3 tables:
Create a DB
Create tables in the DB
Insert values into the tables
Create database Restaurant;
1. Create table Customer(cid int(10), cname
varchar(20), caddr varchar(30), cphone int(10)
What's an algorithm? Why do we want to study
algorithms? Termination. Correctness. Performance. How to
measure performance of an algorithm? Models of computation,
abstract machines. RAM. Best-, worst-, and average-case
performance. Review o
1. Smallest unit of resource ownership in a system which supports threads is processes.
2. memory out of bounds error for process termination: protection error. (The process attempts to use a
resource such as a file that it is not allowed to use, or it tr
At first,Igraspedthebasicsituation of thedecisionsand simplified decisionsas
1This is not valid while the process is running , is not exactly run on the processor
But when we move the process from the running to block state, we should store all the information from
the existing processor into PCB
block running restore all the inf
1. At first I start my virtual machine, change the configuration:
For /etc/bind/bd.vlab.local, the fakebook has been set, I do not need to do anything.
for /etc/resolv.conf, I append a line: