Satellite Tutorial #6
Bonds and Securities
i. Price of Bond
ii. Value of Bond
iv. Bid Price
v. Offer Price
vi. Market Price
vii. Coupon Payments
viii. Intrinsic value
Characteristics of Bonds
Pays regular income (coupon), an
Week 9 Tutorial: FM101
1. Find the present and future value of a stream of payments of $200 received at the end
of each month for 7 years at the interest rate of 6% p.a. (j1 = 6%)
2. Find the present and future value of a stream of payments of $900 receiv
In the questions below, the interest rates are given as 2%.
Every 2 years Mrs Taliga deposits $2000 into a fund that pays interest at j2=2% p.a.The first
deposit is on her 53rd birthday and the last deposit on her 65th birthday
FM101 Financial Mathematics
Semester 1 2016
Individual Assignment (10%)
1. Due Date: Wednesday 4th May in the Lecture. Penalty at 10% per day.
2. Must be word-processed, not hand written, word size 12 with Times new roman
font type and double-spacing.
EDUCATION AND SOCIETY
SOCIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES OF WOMEN THROUGH
THE EYES OF A WOMAN
Sociological perspective helps one to see the connections between human behavior and the
structures of society. It allows one to underst
School of Computing, Information and Mathematical Sciences
Semester 2, 2015
Assignment 2 - DUE DATE: 21/10/2015 (Week 13 Wednesday) at 5:00pm.
1. All questions are compulsory. Show all relevant working.
2. This assignment