Chapter 7 Review questions and answers
1. Describe the three key elements of motivation?
a. Motivation is the processes that account for an individuals intensity, direction,
and persistence of effort toward attaining a goal specifically, an organi
Chapter 6 notes:
1. Perception is a process by which individuals organize and interpret their sensory
impressions in order to give meaning to their environment. It is important to the study
of OB because peoples behaviors are based on their perception of
Organizational behavior PPT notes
1. 3. Many people incorrectly view motivation as a personal traitthat is, some have it and
others do not. Motivation is the result of the interaction of the individual and the
situation. Our Definition of Motiva
CHAPTER 4 OUTLINE PPT
Why Were Emotions Ignored in OB? (ppt 4-3)
A. The Myth of Rationality
B. Emotions were seen as disruptive
C. Emotions interfered with productivity
What Are Emotions and Moods?
A. Introduction (Exhibit 41) (ppt 4-4)
1. Affect i
CHAPTER 3 OUTLINE PPT
I. Attitudes (ppt 3-3)
1. Attitudes are evaluative statements that are either favorable or unfavorable
concerning (lin quan n) objects, people, or events.
2. Attitudes are not the same as values, but the two are inter
BRIEF CHAPTER 5 OUTLINE
A. What Is Personality?
1. Personality is a dynamic concept describing the growth and development of a
persons whole psychological system; it looks at some aggregate whole that is greater
than the sum of the parts.