Differentiate between white collared and blue collared workers.
What are ethical dilemmas?
Who is the Father of Welfare movement?
What do you understan
After reading this chapter, you should be able to do the following:
Understand the role of motivation in determining employee performance.
Classify the basic needs of employees.
Describe how fairness perceptions are determined and conse
WHAT IT IS?
According to McGhee, Learning has taken place if an individual behaves, reacts, and responds as a result
of experience in a manner different from the way he formerly behaved. Learning is change in behaviour
through education and train
LIMITATIONS OF OB
1. Though the subject helps an individual understanding human behavior better only in the
workplaces, he or she may be a failure on the domestic front.
2. The subject of OB has not contributed to improved interpersonal relations in organ
Measurement of Personality:
Psychologists have devised a number of tests to measure the various aspects of
personality, these are :
Projective Techniques: These techniques are based on
1. Organizational behaviour is the study of what people think, feel, and do in and around
2. Globalization occurs when an organization extends its activities to other parts of the
world, actively participates in other markets, and competes a
The questions and answers provided above are exclusive to the study notes and textbooks.
Attempt has been made to cover and give a comprehensive question bank, yet a serious
reference to the text book and notes provided is highly recommended.
1. _ advocated that humans are essentially motivated by levels of
2. _ is attributed with the development of the Two-Factor Theory of motivation.