1- What might have happened to Apple if its top executives had not supported investment in iPads?
Answer- The idea of an iPad took the market by storm. If Apples executives had not supported the
investment in iPad, then any of their rivals would have laun
Case Study: Shell Canada fuels productivity with ERP
1. How did ERP help improve business operations at Shell?
Answer- shell is a big company and its business is spread is all over the world. They have a
large number of wells and mines. Their business has
Case Study 1: Dells famous efficiency
1. How could Dell use each of the five basic SCM components?
Answer- 1. Plan- dell has to plan each and every aspect of their business.
2. Source- dell has to decide the perfect source for its business.
3. Make- It in
Case Study 1: It takes a village to write an encyclopedia
1. Determine whether an entry in Wikipedia is an example of transactional information or
Answer- if we think critically it is both transactional and analytical information.
Case Study 1: Cloud computing
1. Are the security arrangements for data and applications stored in the cloud the
responsibility of the user or the vendor?
Answer- the security is the data in the cloud is the responsibility of both the user and the
Case Study 1: QuickFlix
1. Will the video store die out, or will there still be a place for it in the world of Quickflix?
Answer- According to the case study and the circumstances, in the near future the video stores
will die out soon. Because in todays w
1. How has Amazon used technology to revamp the bookselling industry?
Answer- Amazon has revolutionised the bookselling industry by introducing the online book store
concept. It is proved to be a one stop book shopping center for the book lovers. The comp
Case Study 1: Paywalls and the business future of newspapers
1. Do you think that citizen journalism will eventually replace newspapers or merely supplement them?
Answer- Citizen journalism can never replace newspapers because the general interest of peop
Case Study 1: Amazons Kindle e-reader
1. Will e-books, as read on a Kindle or other e-reader, eventually phase out the
Conventional print book? Why or why not?
Answer- e-books can never phase out conventional print books because the general interest of