Created: 11/6/2011 10:27 AM
1. The number of foreign tourist arrivals in 2011-12 is around 6.3 mm (up from 5.8 mm in 2010-11 and 5.2 mm in 2009-10), an increase of ~9%. The target is 11 mm
Created: 4/9/2012 4:38 PM
Composition & Structure
1. Hygroscopic nuclei: They are the dust particles around which the water vapor condense to form clouds.
2. Normal lapse rate: 1C fall in temperature with every 165 m ad
Created: 11/1/2011 2:01 AM
1. Birth Rate: 2.2, Death Rate: 0.6, Natural Growth Rate: 1.6. Infant Mortality: 47, MMR: 212 per 100k, total fertility rate 2.6 (expected to decline to 2.3 by 2015).
Police reforms- Supremem court directions
Created: 9/22/2013 9:49 PM
In a climate where citizens are afraid to approach the police for help, the
India Middle East
Created: 1/5/2012 11:38 AM
1. The total bilateral trade is $25 bio in 2010-11. The exports were $5 bio an imports $20 bio. Both countries have a BIPA from 2006.
2. The princi
IIM, IIT, Education, Blogging, Bharatpur, Hong Kong
Created: 2/18/2013 1:53 PM
Q. What is your view about allowing foreign universities to establish their institutions in
The 13th Century
Created: 2/25/2012 1:21 PM
Factors Behind Ghurian Success
1. The narrow social base of the ruling class. Indian society was deeply divided with the brahman-ruling class nexus exploiting the rest, specially
Created: 11/9/2011 2:23 AM
3 Pillars of Bali
Trade facilitation, Agriculture and Develo
Modern Welfare Criteria
Created: 5/22/2012 9:12 PM
General Equilibrium and Perfect Competition
General Equilibrium of Exchange and Consumption
1. We assume that there is no production and the economy is a pure exchange economy. Th
The World After WW2
Created: 5/22/2012 2:19 PM
Emergence of 2 Power Blocs
Emergence of 3rd World
They must formulate an independent foreign policy aimed at establishing mutual cooperation a
Created: 5/30/2013 1:38 PM
PPP - Issues & Recommendations
1. Centre - State coordination
1. The Centre and the State have different levels of jurisdiction in different things ne
Created: 11/1/2011 2:05 AM
1. The English queen heads 16 countries. This is called the commonwealth realm.
2. Diplomatic relations between commonwealth countries are called high commissioners a
UPSC Mains 2013: (Solved) General Studies Paper
Created: 12/18/2013 10:02 AM
Visit our blog at http:/thesupermanreturns.wordpress.com for more!
1. The below answer
Social & Cultural Developments
Created: 3/3/2012 7:24 PM
The State of Indigenous Education
What was taught?
1. In higher education, traditional subjects like religious philosophy, literature, languages. Scientific study
Created: 11/3/2011 2:01 AM
Multi Sectoral Development Programme (MSDP)
1. On the basis of Sachar Committee Report, 90 districts were identified as Minority Concentrated Districts (MCD). Under the 15
point programme of t
Executive and Legislature
Created: 4/19/2012 3:51 PM
Only elected members of legislative assemblies of states allowed not legi
Created: 5/30/2013 2:24 PM
Teachings of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers
Swamy Vivekanand explains: This world is like a dogs
curly tail, and people have been striving to straighten it out
for hundreds of years. But when the
Explain the role and importance of periodic review in risk management strategies.
In risk management strategies Periodic review must be a part of the process. It aids in the
identification of the security breach and violation in the early stages and the r
Which of the two requires more examination under information security, networking components
or system development?
Networking components require more examination under information security compared to
system development due to the fact that these are oft
An attribute that rarely applies to a software element is ?
A valuable attribute that rarely applies to software elements is IP address. IP address us
applicable to network devices not to softwares. A relational database can be utilized to
What is useful to know or should be known when procedures are documented?
When procedures are documented it is useful to know where the electronic version is stored. This
is due to the fact that in the case of a human error or mistake deliberate or uninte
How classification classes should be designed?
Classification classes should be both comprehensive and mutually exclusive. The former implies
that all the assets are of the same class the latter implies that the assets our of a different kind.
Based on th
What does a threat vulnerability asset worksheet show?
A threat vulnerability asset worksheet shows a listing of the assets of the firm based in
priority on one axis and on the other axis it shows the threats of the firm again based on
priority. The frame
Does the generation of revenue guarantee the generation of profits?
There is dissimilarity between an assets ability to generation revenue and its ability to
generate profit. There are several systems on which the revenue depends work on narrow