1. (HPO4)2- + H+ > (H2PO4)-/(H2PO4)- + OH- > (HPO4)- + H2O
2. (CH3COO)-(aq) + > CH3COOH(aq)
3. To produce an acidic solution, a salt of a strong acid and a weak base is required.
To produce a basic solution, a salt of a strong base and
Journal: Potential and Kinetic Energy
At what state is the energy in the rubber band?
When I stretch the rubber band between my thumb and index finger, the type of
the energy in the rubber band is potential.
As your hand gets tired, what state of ene
Journal: Science Theory and Scientific Methods: Repeatable Results
1. Take the package of bread
2. Open the package
3. Take one piece of bread out of the package
4. Place that piece of bread inside of any of two narrow gaps on the top of the toaster
Journal: Sea links The atoms and property of atoms journal
1. Some sea stars live on the floor of the deep sea. There are no plants to eat down
there, so they live on the dead organic material that sinks down from the vast
ocean above them.
Journal "Second Law of Thermodynamics"
During this assignment I looked at the following appliances:
Hair drier has a vent on the opposite side from the side, which we use to dry the hair. This
Formulas and Equation Journals Chemical Equations
NaOH + HCl NaCl + H2O
1. State, in words, what is happening in the equation.
In the equation NaOH + HCl NaCl + H2O sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric
acid combine to make sodium chloride and water.
Journal: Making Vibrations
1. Use a coffee can with a plastic lid as a drum (or cover one end of a
large can with gift wrap) and place several paper clips on top. Strike
the drum several times.
When I hit the drum, I created vibrations that then affect