Unit 3 Quiz
1) The first step in the capital budgeting process is
b. proposal generation.
d. review and analysis.
2) All of the following are steps in the capital budgeting process EXCEPT
Question # 1: What is the goal of the firm and, therefore, of all managers and employees? Discuss how one
measures achievement and the key decision of this goal. Do you agree with this goal? Why or Why Not?
When an up and coming entrepreneur is looking fo
Unit 1 Quiz
1. Managerial finance
a. devotes the majority of its attention to the collection and presentation of financial
b. involves tasks such as budgeting, financial forecasting, cash management, and funds
c. involves the de
Unit 2 Quiz
1) If a persons required return does not change when risk increases, that person is said
2) The _ of an asset is the change in value plus any cash distributions
Unit 4 Quiz
1) At the operating breakeven point, _ equals zero.
a. variable operating costs
b. sales revenue
c. earnings before interest and taxes
d. fixed operating costs
2) Breakeven analysis is used by the firm
a. to determine the level of oper