10.06 REVIEW AND CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
1. What is the "fourth wall" concept?
The idea of the "fourth wall" is that the production's action takes place in its own little room, and
the audience is able to passively witness this action
10.07 LAB PROJECT
The site PLAYBILL is the online version of the Playbill publication, which is produced for theatre
fans and people who work in the theatre industry. The site also maintains a job listing. Visit
PLAYBILL and spend some time looking at the
Characteristics of a State
State Name: Taylortopia
Where in the world is the state located?
The state is located in South America.
Does the state share borders with other states? If so, which states
share its borders?
It shares borders wi
Assignment 07.04 Boundaries
The type of boundary that exists between Indonesia and Malaysia is an antecedent boundary.
This type of boundary was created before the present day cultural landscape was developed.
The boundary passes through a mountainous rai
07.09 Distribution of Power
1.) Many contemporary governments have chosen to devolve power in their countries.
A. Define the term devolution.
B. Explain ONE positive effect of devolution. Use a historical or temporary example to support
Ink ChromatographyLab Report
Background Information and Research
1. Paper chromatography is a useful technique used to separate many colored chemicals or
substances into their components with the use of paper.
2. Three real-world uses for paper chromatogr
Assignment 07.06 Political Conflicts
1) Which of the following is the BEST example of centripetal forces that could be at work in a
1. A state has several ethnic groups that are seeking autonomy.
2. A state has two impassable riviers dividing the s
09.06 Review and Critical Thinking Questions
1. What are the differences between in-the-round and proscenium performance spaces?
- The most common stage type is a proscenium, where the audience is seated only in front of
the stage, and ty
Critique Observation Organizer
Title of film: The Sixth Sense
1. Critic: Roger Ebert
2. Title of Critique:The Sixth Sense Movie Review & Film Summary (1999) | Roger Ebert
3. Provide a basic outline of the critics article.
- Talks about what kind
Part 1: Analysis
1. Which story did you read?
-I read "The Boarded Window" by Ambrose Bierce.
2. Describe the physical setting of the story. Which words or descriptions contribute to the
emotional setting or mood? What is the mood that res
09.07 Lab Project
1. The film Casablanca was released during World War II in 1942. Some have argued
that some of the themes and plot points of the film can be read as propaganda. Do you
agree or disagree? Does Casablanca have a political mes