November 18, 2014
Indian markets are expected to open on negative note tracking SGX Nifty.
The choppy trading on Wall Street came as traders expressed uncertainty about the
global economic outlook following mi
h = -0.5;
fprintf( Step 0: y = %12.8f, w = %12.8f\n , x, y);
i = 1:12
k1 = h*f(x , y);
k2 = h*f(x+h/2 , y + k1/2);
k3 = h*f(x+h/2 , y + k2/2);
k4 = h*f(x+h , y + k3);
y = y + (k1 + 2*k2 + 2*k3 + k4) / 6 ;
2. 4 Energy Balance for Closed Systems
From the first law of thermodynamics,
energy cannot be created or destroyed.
This means that net energy coming in to
the system minus the net energy coming
out the system, whether the energy
coming in or out is due t
ChE Calculations 2
5.Raw sulfur containinf 83 % pure S is burned with 80% excess air (S to SO2). An analysis of the cinder
shows 20% unburned sulfur and 80 %inerts. 90% of the sulfur gasified burns to SO2 and the rest to SO3.
Air is supplied saturat
Chemical Equilibrium Laboratory Data
C 1 V 1 ( 0.2 )( 20 ml8 ml )
C u hu
1. Soaps are derived from? Ans. Fatty acid
2. What is/are the alternatives/ for soap that can be used for washing as recommended by The
World Health Organization.? Ans. Sand/soil
3. What is the term given to the soap which is obtained from Sodi
1. What is the mean free path of a nitrogen molecule in air at STP? What is the average
collision frequency, or the number of collisions per unit time? The radii of the molecules
are about 1.5 X 10-10 m.