Chapter 11 Managing Systems Implementation
1. To achieve better, faster, and less expensive methods of software development, _ designed the
Capability Maturity Model (CMM), which improves quality, reduces development time, and cuts
Chapter 6 Object Modeling
1. _ is a widely used method of visualizing and documenting an information system.
2. An object has certain _, like the make, model, and color of a car.
Chapter 8 User Interface Design
1. Centralized IT departments no longer produce reams of printed _ reports.
2. In older systems, often the user interface mainly consisted of _-control screens that allo
CS33 System Analysis and Design
Title: System Analysis and Design
Dates: 01/19/2016 05/25/2016
Teaching Methods: online (Etudes)
Name: Li Zhang
Email: [email protected]
Chapter 4 Requirements Modeling
1. The _ phase of the SDLC includes four main activities: requirements modeling, data and process
modeling, object modeling, and consideration of development strategies.
a. systems planning
c. systems design