Assignment #3 - Global Supply Chain
Assignment Question: Can global brands create a just and fair supply chain system? Take a
position and defend it.
Creating a truly just and fair supply chain is a task that is much more difficult than it ma
Netix Case Study
1. The views of Netflix are myopic. They value their revenue greater than how much they
value their customers. They were ready to market their product in a selling manner rather
than in the standpoint of fulfilling the custo
Marketing Research: Consists of a set of techniques and principles for systematically
collecting, recording, analyzing and interpreting data that an aid decisions markers
involved in marketing goods, services or ideas.
If you get the first step
Chapter 10 Services: the intangible product
1. What are the unique characteristics of services?
2. How to assess service quality?
3. How to provide excellent service quality?
4. How to recover from poor service quality?
Unique Dimensions of
Chapter 8 & 9
The first of the 4Ps
What is a product product management
o Goods that will satisfy a need and want
o Something that you produce
o Anything that is tangible in marketing
Something that you can feel and hold is a product (I am a