the questions of seating arrangement look complex in first read, an organised way of approaching these questions
will make it much simpler to solve than other questions. Also, with multiple ways of approaching the question, you
can easily cross-check th
1) Which of the following is the headquarters of World Trade Organisation?
c) New York.
ANSWER : Geneva
2) Which is the official language of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation?
A chemical change in DNA molecule is called mutation.
Glycogen acts as a short-term food reserve in animals.
Estrogen is a female-sex hormone.
The enzyme amylase aids in the digestion of starch.
ATP synthesis takes place in mitochondria.
70% of the body
Sound waves are longitudinal waves.
Sound waves cannot travel through vacuum.
Acoustic is the subject dealing with the study of sound.
Velocity of Sound is extreme in solid.
The velocity of sound in air increases with increase in temperature.
The purest form of carbon is Diamond.
A Mixture of water and alcohol can be separated by distillation.
Radiocarbon Dating, widely employed to determine the age of objects of animal of
vegetable origin involves the radioisotope carbon 14.
The use of ozone
Schemes Launched By Prime Minister in 2014 - 15
1) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana* Launched on: 28 August 2014
* Aim: Ambitious scheme for comprehensive financial inclusion by providing bank accounts,
insurance cover and a debit card to all the citizens
TnL CA ES Question Bank - Chapter 1 -
1. It is necessary to recalibrate the growth expectations because
1. There is a volatile external environment
2. There is a slowdown in the domestic economy