Performance Evaluation and the Balanced Scorecard
Feb 19th 2013
Review Issue 5 from Taking Sides: Clashing Views in Business Ethics and Society.
Which viewpoint do you side with? Why? Explain. Reference at least two outside
Ethics and Technology
April 17th 2013
1. Should you be allowed to surf the Web at work? Why or why not?
The argument over privacy at work has traditionally centered on the amount of time that
employees were on-sitein the office or a
Blowing the Whistle
April 10th 2013
1. Why are whistle-blowers regarded as models of honor and integrity?
It may be argued that whistle-blowers provide an invaluable service to their organizations
and the general public. The discove
The Role of the Government
April 4th 2013
1. What was the primary purpose of the FCPA?
The Foreign corrupt Practices Act was introduced to more effectively control bribery and
other less obvious forms of payment to foreign officials
Ethics, Globalization and the Competitive Market
April 23rd 2013
1. Which offers greater Guidance to international businesses, the UN Global
Compact or the OECD Guidelines? Explain your answer.
Any discussion of business ethics in t
Mar 23rd 2013
1. Consider the functional departments reviewed in chapter 3. Which department do you
think faces the greatest number of ethical challenges? Why?
The relationship between R&D and manufacturing is
Defining Business Ethics
BUS560 2012 CH
Mar 11th 2013
Read issues one and two from Taking Sides. Choose one issue to respond to. Which
viewpoint do you side with? Why? Explain. Reference at least two outside resources that
further support the v