Marketing and Growing High Technology Ventures
Sept 09th 2013
1. How do the characteristics of high-technology markets affect the marketing
strategy of a new venture?
The ability to transform an invention into a commercial innovation gen
Entrepreneurial and Business Planning for Sustained Innovation
Sept 09th 2013
What is meant by the term skunkworks?
It is difficult to foster radical innovation inside a large, established corporate culture that
has thrived on increme
Moving from R&D to Operations
Sept 05th 2013
1. What are the key challenges a technology team faces when moving from R&D to
In the United States, only the original inventor or inventors have the right to apply for a patent.
1Financial Strategy for Technology Start-ups
Aug 28th 2013
1. What should an effective business model accomplish?
Building the most effective business model for a business will be function of many
An understanding of the value cha
Developing and Testing Technology Business Concepts and Products
Aug 14th 2013
1. As a product developer, what are the three most important things that should be
remembered when formulating a product development strategy?
It is not an un
The Concept of Intellectual Property
Aug 20th 2013
1. Why would an inventor choose to file a provisional patent application rather than a
In the United States, only the original inventor or inventors have the right
Licensing and Intellectual Property Strategy.
Aug 22nd 2013
1. Why is it important today for any technology company to have a licensing
A licensing strategy should be part of any technology companys overall goal to diversify it
Foundations of Technology and Commercialization
Aug 6th 2013
1. Why is continual innovation critical to business success today?
Today, however, most of the major corporate research units no longer exist or do not devote
the bulk of their