Health | Graded Assignment | Unit Test Part 2: Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
1. All about alcohol poisoning
a. List the 6 signs of alcohol poisoning.
a. Mental confusion
b. Vomiting wile sleeping or unresponsive
d. Slowed breathing
Health | Graded Assignment | Unit Test Part 2: Nutrition
1. Briefly describe three of the key recommendations of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Your nutrition should be healthier, by eating more fruits, vegetables, fat-free or low-fat
Health | Graded Assignment | Unit Test, Part 2: Physical Activity
1. List a physical, mental and emotional, and social benefit of physical activity.
Physical: your muscles, immune system, and organs will be much stronger
Mental and emotional: exerci
Health | Graded Assignment | Unit Test Part 2: Personal, Community, and Environmental Health
1. Explain the difference between infectious and noninfectious diseases and give examples of
Noninfectious: cannot be spread from person to person, examples
Health | Graded Assignment | Mental and Emotional Problems
List five symptoms for each of the following common mental health problems that young people
1. Deep sadness or emptiness
2. Fatigue and loss of energy