1. Motivation is the processes of arousing, directing, and maintaining behavior.
2. Homeostasis is the maintenance of an optimal level of biological conditions within an
organism. Ex: sweating to cool body temperature, eating to reduce hunger,
1. Emotion - Complex behavior that includes an affective, cognitive, and behavioral
components as well as a unique physiological responses. When someone is frightened,
his heart will pump faster, his pupils will dilate, he will raise their eyebrow
1. The mental abilities that enable one to adapt to, shape, or select one's environment; The
ability to judge, comprehend, and reason; The ability to understand and deal with people,
objects, and symbols; The ability to act purposefully, thin
1. Encoding- set of mental operations that people perform on sensory information to convert
it into a form usable in the brain; Storage- holding onto the information for some period
of time; Retrieval- getting information out of storage.
2. It desc
1. Cognition is mental activity that goes on in the brain when a person is processing,
organizing, understanding, and communicating information.
2. Mechanical solutions, or trial and error, are the simplest problem solving models.
22 September 2016
Hermione Granger the Independent Muggle Born Witch
In the film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Hermione Granger says Actually Im
highly logical which allows me to look past extraneo
Child Dev 1000-100
5 February 2017
The site I chose was parenting.com which is also a magazine you can get delivered to
your doorstep on the latest fertility, pregnancy, baby, toodler, and child development and advice.
27 November 2016
According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary addiction is a compulsive need for and use of
a habit-forming substance characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological
symptoms upon withd
6 October 2016
Love Potions For Beginners
Mark Twain states that love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Everyone
wants to be desired or loved, but some find it hard to obtain and try to find oth