CHAPTER 6: Bipolar Junction Transistor
1. Sketch the structure and symbol of npn and pnp BJT.
2. For a BJT that has DC emitter current I E 5.5mA and I C 5.455mA , find DC base current, I B ,
DC beta, DC and DC alpha
Tutorial Chapter 5
TUTORIAL CHAPTER 5
1. Describe how a semiconductor diode is formed?
2. By using an appropriate diagram, briefly explain the condition of a diode in forward-biased and
3. Describe in your own words the meaning of t
BEKG 1123: PRINCPLES OF ELECTRIC AND ELECTRONICS
Instruction: This is a group (3 person in a group) assignment and must be answered using
1) Use wye-delta and delta-wye transforma
Tutorial Chapter 7
TUTORIAL CHAPTER 7
1. Calculate the output voltage of the circuit in Figure 1.
2. Determine the range of the voltage-gain of the circuit in Figure 2.
3. Determine the range of the output voltage if the input can vary f
TUTORIAL CHAPTER I-2: ATOMIC STURCTURE AND BONDING
For sodium with Z = 11, write down its electron configuration.
The way to write the electron configuration:
No. of electron