1. EB EF = 2. BH EF = 3. HD HB = 4. CD CG = 5. CB CE EB =
6. Is D between G and C? Why or why not? 7. Is E collinear with B and H? Why or why not? 8. Is E collinear with H and C? Why or why not? 9. Can we assume that CEG is a straight angle? CDH CEH ? 10
Quadrilaterals ReviewANS 1. Provide the most descriptive name for: a) A quadrilateral whose consecutive sides measure 15, 18, 15, and 18. b) A quadrilateral whose consecutive sides measure 15, 18, 18, and 15. c) A quadrilateral whose consecutive angles me
Polygons Chapter 5B: 5.45.7 Test Review
1. Which of the following are not polygons?
G F E C H I J
N L O
Q R U
M L B F P E A D J G N H
2. Which of the following are convex polygons? A. B. C. D.
C I O
3. Decide whether each st
Geometry Advanced Polygonal Formulas Review_ANS
For each of the following, assume all polygons are convex and that all exterior angles are one per vertex. 1. Find the sum of the measures of the interior angles of a 50gon.
2. How much larger is the sum of
m BCD = 120
Geometry Advanced ~ Chapter 7 Test Review #1 Interior Angles
B D C
BAC = x - 6 x 1. m
m = 80 B
Given : ADE is isosceles with vertex A, D and E are midpoints. 2. DE=12, BC= 2x - 16,mA = 3x - 10 Find : mABC and mACB
3. Given: m = 55
Geometry Advanced Chapter 10 Review Circles ANS 1.
A D N 50 M 80
Given: Concentric circles at Q Find the value of x. Hint: Look @ larger circle, then smaller one.
3. Given: C and G are points of tangency Find .
30 Q x 80
Area of Regions_Chapter 11 Review_Answers All answers leave as exact, unless otherwise noted. Please put all work on separate paper! Find the area of the shaded region. 1. 2.
7. Find the ratio of the areas of I:II.
I 8 II 12
6 I 4
Solving for AnglesChapter 3 Test Review
1. Given: 5x 2x 2-3 Is also equilateral? O
2. Given: Find the restrictions on
3. Given: is an altitude and a median of . , Find: and Explain your reasoning!
4. is isosceles wi