1. Which of the following is not a fiduciary fund?
A) Private-Purpose Trust Fund.
B) Investment Trust Fund.
C) Pension Trust Fund.
D) Permanent Fund.
2. Which is true regarding the basis of accounting for fiduciary funds?
A) All four fiduciary
1. Which organization has standard setting authority over governmentally related notfor-profit organizations, such as hospitals colleges and universities?
Private not-for-profits must follow all applicable
1. Which of the following is an example of a special-purpose government?
A) Park district
B) Village government
C) Township government
D) City government
2. Which of the following is not an example of a special-purpose government?
A) Village gov
1. Private colleges and universities are (primarily) subject to financial reporting
standards issued by?
D) None of the above.
2. Public colleges and universities are (primarily) subject to financial reporting
1. Private not-for-profit health care organizations follow standards set by:
D) All of the above.
2. Health care organizations that are privately owned and operated to provide a return to
investors follow which standard