Child Family and Community
Chapter 6 / Ecology of School / Part II 10th
1. What are six goals society expects from schools?
2. When did schools become public?
3. The concept of equality includes
4. New Jersey spends $_
ECE 202/FS 202
Child, Family and Community
Chapter 5 / Ecology of Nonparental Child Care 10th Edition
1. The most important socializing agent in the childs life is his/her teacher.
2. Daycare children in quality programs do not differ
ECE 202 / FS 202
Take Home Exam Monday April 18th.
20 Points / Lose points for each wrong answer. / Type all answers.
1. What are the components of the Curriculum Triad?
2. What is curriculum in the ECE setting?
3. Explain the difference between a C
Anthony Gregorc Four Learning Style Types: An Overview
Many educators recognize two types of learners: holists (global learners) and serialists
(sequential or analytical learners). Holists (or random learners as Gregorc class them) are topdown (general to
Four Learning Style Types
Based on Anthony Gregorc's Model
(Please note that this instrument is meant for instructional use only. No claims are made as to its
validity or reliability.)
Circle the choice below that best describes you.
Part I: Concrete vers