Introduction & Java Review I
Comp310 Data Structures
Objects and Classes
Methods in a Java Class
References and Aliases
Defining a Java Class
The Java Class Library
Enumeration as a Class
Using the ADT List
Java Class Library: The Interface List
LIST ABSTRACT DATA TYPE
Provides a way to organize data
OPERATIONS ON LISTS
Replace an entry
Look at any entry
Search for an entry
What is Hashing?
Computing Hash Codes
Compressing Hash Code into Index for Hash Table
Open Addressing with
Chapter 2 Review Questions
1. An employer can be held liable for e-mail harassment.
2. Building a business case can involve which of the following?
d. All of the above
3. The ASCLD mandates the procedures established for a digital foren
1. Traceroute is a tool used on your computer that records the route through the internet between
your computer and a specified destination computer. Traceroute is an effective tool in order to
decipher where the problems ar
Chapter 1 Review Questions
1. Digital forensics and data recovery refer to the same activities.
2. Police in the United States must use procedures that adhere to which of the following?
3. The triad of computing securi
Affidavit- A notarized document, given under penalty of perjury, that investigators create to detail their
findings. This document is often used to justify issuing a warrant or to deal with abuse in a corporation.
Also called a declaration when
1. 11111111 11111111 11111100 00000000
2. The final 8 bits are used for the host ID.
3. It can hold no more than 254 hosts because it is a class C address.
4. The first 24 bits are used for the network part of the IP address.