1. What led the FBI to investigate this particular place?
The body of a gangster that went missing 3 weeks earlier was found there.
2. How was this investigation different from
archeological dig? Why was it different?
They were trying to find evidence ove
1. What is crime? What is deviance?
Deviance is any behavior that violates social norms, and is usually of sufficient severity to
warrant disapproval from the majority of society. Crime is when someone infringe the law.
2. What are norms? What are the dif
GEOMETRY ORIENTATION QUIZ
1 . W h at d ays a re t h e G e o m e t r y C l a s s C o n n e c t S e s s i o n s ? :
M o n d ays - T h u rs d ays
2 . W h at d ay i s t h e re te a ch i n g C l as s C o n n e c t S e s s i o n fo r
G e o m e t r y ? : A u g
1. What is crime?
A crime is a human action that violates a law in any state or city.
2. What are three different types of norms? Given an example of each.
Three different types of norms are Folkways: Waiting in line at a
grocery store, Mores: Dont steal
1. How much money was lost to internet thievery? Is
this number accurate?
More than half a million dollars was lost to internet thievery although this
number may not be to accurate. This is the banks fault because they do not
like to talk about how much w