Unit Three: Lab Questions
1. What is shutter speed?
Shutter speed is another verbal that light you control what you are doing in terms of
getting correct exposure on the camera.
2. What happens if your shutter speed is too slow?
Unit Five: Lab Questions
1. What is a three point light set-up?
Is a method photographers use to illuminate the subject they want to photograph controlling
the shadows and the shading that appear. It has 3 parts: the key light, the
The Camera Obscura
1. Where does the camera obscura fit into the history of photography?
They think about the eighteen century.
2. What did Ted use to make the camera obscura?
He use a cardboard box, a simple camera lens and a light bulb.
3. What happen
Unit Four: Lab Questions
1. How is photography like jazz music?
Photography is like jazz music because of both has compositional aspects and
improvisational aspects. Either for jazz music or for do a photograph you can improvise or
you can fo
A History of Image Making
1. How long has photography as we know it existed?
Photography as we know has existed for more less 160 years.
2. What were the early pinhole cameras used for?
They were used for drawing.
3. What is the subject of the first pho