1. An attacker breaks into a corporate database and deletes critical files. What
security goal is this attack focused on?
2. How can detective countermeasures act as preventive countermeasures?
(The answer is not in the text.)
(a) If you accidentally f
Instructor Luong Duy Hieu Contact: [email protected]
PERFORMING RECONAISSANCE AND PROBING USING
1) Name at least five applications and tools using in the lab ?
2) What is promiscuous mode ?
3) How does wireshark differ from NetWit
Information assuarance overview
Provides an introduction and overview of information security/assurance for incoming students. This course will enhance
technical, communication, problem solvi