FOUR MARKS QUESTIONS:
1. What is transport system? How does this help to the organism?
1. To lead a normal daily life, we need several items such as food grains, vegetables,
fruits, clothes, medicines, fuel, electricity, among others. Most of these a
4 Marks Questions and Answers
1. What are variations? How do they help organisms?
1. Differences in characters within very closely related groups of organisms are
referred to as variations.
2. Variations develop during reproduction in organisms.
1. Write difference between.
A) Asexual Reproduction Sexual Reproduction
b) Stamen Carpel
There is no production of
Male and female gametes are
It involves a single organism. 2). It involv
1. Distinguish between
a. Inspiration and expiration b. Aerobic and Anaerobic Respiration
c. Respiration and Combustion d. Photosynthesis and Respiration
A. a. Inspiration and expiration
It is an active process.
Its a passiv
Write differences between Light reaction-Dark reactions, Chlorophyll-Chloroplast.
a. Light reaction Dark reaction
1.It occurs in grana of chloroplast
1. It occurs in the stroma of chloroplast
2.It occurs in presence of light