ARCEO V PEOPLE
1. Pacifico Arceo obtained a loan from Josefino Cenizal in the amount of PHP
100,000 and additional loan of PHP55000.
2. Arceo then issued in favor of Cenizal BPI PDC Check (August 4, 1991) for
3. On the due date of the chec
1. PHILEX MINING v CIR
1. PHILEX entered into an agreement with Baguio Mining Company for the
former to manage and operate the latters claim in Bengut.
2. In the course of managing and operating its project PHILEX made
advances of cash an
FAR EAST REALITY INVESTMENT INCO v CA, Dy Tat, Siy Chee and Gaw An
5 October 1988
1. Private Respondents (Tat, Chee and An) asked FERI ( September 13, 1960)
to extend to them an accommodation loan in the amount of PHP 4, 500 for
their business whic
STATEMENT INVESTMENT HOUSE v CA & NORA MOULIC
1. Nora Moulic issued to Corazon Victorian, as security for pieces of jewelry to
be sold on commission, 2 post dated Equitable Checks in the amount of Php
2. Corazon negotioated the checks to SI
necessary in order to fix the maturity
b. Where the bill expressly stipulates
that it shall be presented for
c. Where the bill is drawn payable
elsewhere than at the business or
residence of drawee.
GRANDE v CA
1. Petitioners Grande are owners of a parcel of land by inheritance from their
2. When it was surveyed for purposes of registration, its northeaster boundary
was the Cagayan River.
3. Therafter, a gradual accretion in t
ASIA BANKING CORPORATION V JUAN JAVIER
1. Salvador Chaves drew 2 checks on PNB one for 11,000 and the other
18000 in favor of La Insular.
2. The checks were indorsed by the limited co partners of La Insular.
3. Salvador Chaves deposited on the chec
1. AFISCO v CA
(page 11 and 17)
1. 41 non-life insurance corporations formed themselves into a pool in
order to facilitate the handling of business contracted with
Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesselcraft (Munich), a non resident
1. LIM TONG LIM V PHILIPPINE FISHING GEAR
1. Antonio Chua and Peter Yao entered into a Contract for the purchase of
fishing nets of various sizes from the Philippine Fishing Gear Inc. on
behalf of Ocean Quest Fishing Corporation.
NYCO SALES CORPORATION v BA FINANCE CORPORATION, JUDGE DE LEON,
IMMEDIATE APPELLAE COURT
1. Nyco Sales whose president and general manager Rufino Yao is engaged in
the business of selling construction materials.
2. Fernandezes acting on behalf of S