Animal Health and Disease
TA: Kai Mon
ANS 198 (Discussion Section)
University of California, Davis
What is PRRSV?
What are two major PRRSVs?
PRRSV (Porcine reproductive and
respiratory syndrome virus )
ss (+) RNA, envel
Study guide 2_Revised
What are major discoveries for each scientist in microbiology field?
What are five major microorganisms?
List major characteristics of microorganisms?
What are three major domains in organisms? What are criteria used to
Study guide 2
What are major phenotypes of economic losses due to parasite infection?
Compare among different types of symbiosis?
Compare direct life cycle with indirect life cycle.
What are major difference between protozoa and metazoan
ANS 198 Study guide 1
1. What are major discoveries for grandfathers and fathers of immunology?
2. What are three main functions of immunity? Describe at normal and
3. What are two major types of immunities? Compare them.
Study guide 3
1. What is PRRSV? What are two major PRRSVs?
2. What are clinical signs of PRRSV infection?
3. What are unique characteristics of PRRSV in the aspect of their survival from
4. What are underlying molecular mechanism of PRRSV inf