HISTORY REVIEW # 6
1. Teddy Roosevelt wrote a popular history about the navy in what war? The War of 1812
2. Like Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt grew up in poverty? True or False? [False he
grew up in a wealthy family]
3. The Roosevelt Corollary had to
HISTORY REVIEW # 9
1. What were some negative results from the higher tariff pushed through during the
Republican years in the 1920s?
It made it harder for impoverished European nations to sell their goods
The nations therefore didnt have money to repay
HISTORY REVIEW # 8A
The Reform Amendments
1. The 18th Amendment gives women the right to vote. T or F (False)
2. The woman from Kansas famous for her hatchetations? Carry Nation
3. Name of the organization formed in 1893 that led the way in the final push
HISTORY REVIEW # 7b
1. What was significant about the election of 1912?
Two former presidents ran against each other
A sitting president came in third
It was our first minority president
2. Wilson was the first president from the south since the Civil
HISTORY REVIEW # 10
1. State from which Franklin Roosevelt came? New York
2. Who did Franklin Roosevelt try to imitate? His cousin, Theodore Roosevelt
3. Famous phrase in Roosevelts first Inaugural address? We have nothing to fear but fear
H T T P : / / S T U DY L I B . N E T / D O C / 7 3 7 2 2 7 7 / E F M 3 E T B F- - -T E S TB A N K-W I Z A R D
A firm's production function is the relationship between:
the factors of production and the resulting outputs of the
1. All of the following are characteristics of long-run equilibrium for firms in a
monopolistically competitive market except:
price equals marginal cost.
price equals average total cost.
price exceeds the minimum of average
HISTORY REVIEW # 11
1. FDRs third term was driven by the twin policies of:
Aid to the Allies
2. The Atlantic Charter was an agreement between what two countries?
The US and Britain
3. When the US got into the war, they decided to focus on E
1. A perfectly competitive firm will minimize its losses by shutting down when:
P < TFC at the profit-maximizing level of output.
P < MC at the profit-maximizing level of output.
P < ATC at the profit-maximizing level of output.
P < AVC at the