1. What are the primary objectives of environmental and natural resource
2. What are the determinants of demand?
3. What are the determinants of supply?
4. Given the following information graphically illustrate the demand
1. Using the following information outlined below, solve for the dynamic
efficiency equilibrium for the two-period model and graphically illustrate
Inverse Demand: P = 80 0.25q
Marginal Cost per a unit of resource : MC
1. What are the five reasons why cost-benefit analysis has turned out to be a
useful economic tool?
2. What are the three stages of cost-benefit analysis?
3. What are the five issues with benefit estimation in cost-benefit analysis?