Gangland Graveyard <- your first lab link
1. What led the FBI to investigate this particular place? The FBI was led to this
particular place because two teenage boys made a gruesome discovery while
walking in the empty lot one day. They saw th
Unit Two Lab Questions Dropbox
Exploring the Mind of a Killer <- your first lab link
1. What factors does Fallon suggest create psychopathic killers?
that genes, biological-epigenetic, brain damage, and environment and how these
Unit Three Lab Questions Dropbox
Online Cyber Crime <- your first lab link
1. How much money was lost to internet thievery? Is this number accurate? More
than a half a billion dollars were lost to internet thievery although this number may
not possibly be
Unit Seven Text Questions Dropbox
1. What are the two models of the criminal justice system that Packer identified? Describe each model.
The crime control model indicates that the criminal justice system has the goal of apprehending and
Unit Three Text Questions Dropbox
1. What is social disorganization theory? The social disorganization theory is
that argues that crime is due to social conflict, social change, and a lack of
consensus in the group. In other words, when a
Unit Six Discussion Questions 1
Do you think that juveniles should be subject to the death penalty? Why or why not?
I do not think that a juvenile should be sentenced to the death penalty. A juvenile has so much more
physical, mental, and emotional growth
Unit Six Lab Questions Dropbox
The Real CSI <- your first lab link
1. What happened in the investigation of the Madrid bombings with the fingerprint evidence? After the
Madrid bombings took place, the investigators found seven partial prints that were the
Unit Six Text Questions Dropbox
1. Identify and discuss two different goals that the criminal justice system has. The two different goals
that the criminal justice system has are to prevent crime and to reform the offenders. The first aim
Unit Two Text Questions Dropbox
1. What are the four body types in William H. Sheldons somatotyping?
Describe each body type and identify which one Sheldon believed was
related to delinquency and crime. The four body types are endomorphs,
Unit Six Discussion Questions 2
What do you think is the most important goal of the criminal justice system? Why?
I think the most important goal of the criminal justice system is within its name, to give people justice. No
one can control the actions of
Unit Eight Text Questions Dropbox
1. What are detention and correctional facilities? How are they different? Detention facilities handle
individuals who have been arrested and are going through processing or awaiting trial. They typically
Final Exam Discussion
Present at least two paragraphs describing your thoughts about the course. This assignment is worth
double points (10 points).
Here are some points to help guide your reflections: 1. Your thoughts about the format of the course. 2.
Unit Five Lab Questions Dropbox
Everyday Cybercrime <- your first lab link
1. Why is cybercrime a problem today? Cyber crime is an issue today because, computer viruses and
Trojans, are designed to do everything from stealing data to watching you in your
Unit Five Discussion Questions 2
Do you think that white-collar crime is a problem in society? Why or why not?
What do you think should be done to reduce white-collar crime?
I believe that white collar crime is a problem within societies. White collar cri
Unit Five Discussion Questions 1
Do you think any of the public order crimes should be legalized? Why or why not? If so, which ones do
you think should be legalized?
I believe that public order crimes should not be legalized in any way. Public order crime
Unit Eight Discussion Questions 2
Do you think rising prison populations is a problem in society? Why or why not?
In my opinion, rising prison populations are or will be a problem in society. Today, a lot of prisons are
getting overpopulated and more pris
Unit Four Lab Questions Dropbox
Steven Pinker on the Myth of Violence <- your first lab link
1. What myth about violence is happening today? The myth about violence that is happening today is
that we are getting more and more violent, and yet our ancestor
Unit Five Text Questions Dropbox
1. What are the two types of white-collar crimes? There are two types of white-collar crimes; this
includes occupational crimes (committed by an individual for personal gained profit during the course of
Unit Eight Discussion Questions 1
What do you think are some of the advantages and disadvantages of alternative sanctions?
I believe that alternative sanctions have some pretty good benefits for what they go towards. Money,
food, etc. do not have to be di
Unit Eight Lab Questions Dropbox
The Anthrax Files <- your first lab link
1. What is anthrax? How was anthrax used in the crimes? Anthrax is a deadly bacterium that travels
hundreds of miles in only a few seconds. The anthrax was used in the form of powde