The hot musky air blows the reeking smell of desert plants smelling of nothing but at the
same time smells like sewer water. Looking outside my apartment balcony I see the UV
an oasis sitting in a town not yet ready to step up to a higher class. The sound
1. I am 20 years old. My voice is not as powerful as someone that is more elderly than me
but means more to younger people. Slang: down, low key, and legit.
2. I am Lebanese but born in the U.S. When I say grandma I use the Arabic word which
is Teta as
1. List the 10 most important things that ever happened to you.
1. Heard Nothing But You by Paul Van Dyk playing in a coffee shop
2. Received my license
3. Moved out of my house
4. Survived MRSA (skin disease)
5. Turned out to be the younger son
6. Was gi
Topic: Hearing "Nothing But You" in a cafe during the war in Lebanon.
My topic is about the time I traveled to Lebanon in my family and during our stay there a
deadly war broke out. I am writing about this because in that time there were so many
Abundance of nothings
An abundance of nothings.
Our lives are now more abundant than anytime in history. We live in an abundance of knowledge, stories,
videos, newsfeeds, pictures, virtual friends, virtual sex, food recipes, diet experts, university gradu