The Circulatory System
- Contains three components: Heart, blood vessels and blood
- Major function: deliver oxygen and remove CO2
- Complementary to cardiovascular system
What is circulation?
- Circulation is the movement of substances like nutrients and
The Renal System Note
What is the function of Renal System?
- To maintain homeostasis of all the other systems by ensuring constant chemical concentration in
- If you have too much water in the circulation,
o High level of plasma in the blood Hi
The Digestive System Note
For animals to survive, cells must get energy.
Function of digestive System:
1. Break down food particles into individual units
2. Absorption to transfer it to cells
a. Food can be used with oxygen to produce energy
b. Vital func
We started breaking down the protein inside the stomach. Is it in monomer unit yet? NO. Its
only in smaller fragments, meaning, its not absorbable yet.
Small Intestine is the final destination of food/digestion/absorption
- Duodenum is the one we care the