1. Which of the following are economic goods? Explain why each is or is not an economic good.
a. Steaks Yes, because an economic good refers to any item (goods and services) that
costs something (i.e. scarce). We pay to receive a piece of steak.
AAP- Econ. 1, Rojas, F16
Cremin, Wk. 4
Economics 1: Week 4 Practice Midterm 1
1) The demand schedule below pertains to sandwiches demanded per week.
Suppose Harry, Darby, and Jake are the only demanders of sandwiches. Also suppose x = 2.
Basics of constrained maximization
A. Constrained Optimizationan intuitive approach
B. Convex sets and concave functions
C. Sufficient conditions for a maximum
D. Application: Joint Costs
Econ 200 Diagnostic Test
Time allowed: 90 minutes. Attempt all three questions. Note that the last two parts of questions 2
and 3 are marked with an asterisk (*). These do not carry many points so should be viewed as
Basics of maximization
A. Differentiating a function of a function
B. Necessary Conditions
C. Maximization when the decision vector must be positive
September 14, 2014
Econ 200 Mathematical Foundations Quiz
Time allowed: 2 hours
It is very important to attempt all three questions. Please note that the final part of each question carries
very little weight so come back to it at th
Group Member Review Survey
1. How effectively did the team work together on stock market project? (Please put only 1
_ Extremely Well
2. How effectively did the team make final decisions? (Please put only 1 check.)
Sole Proprietor Interview Questions
1. Where are you from? When did you come to the U.S.?
2. What is your educational background?
3. What award(s) are you most proud of?
4. How long have you been teaching piano?
Operating the Business
5. When d
2011310655 Kim, Young Hwan
Problem set #1
Due by Mar. 22 (Wed.) and hand in after class
In 1900, GDP per capita (measured in year 2000 dollars) in Japan was $1433. In
year 2000 it was $23971. Calculate the growth rate of income per capita in Japan