an original screenplay by
Alan DiFiore & Jim Kouf
THE ALLEGIANCE THEATER
INT. BASEMENT - DAY
FINGERS tap on a keyboard.
On Thursday, August 21st, at 3:27
a.m., Sean Ewing, a medi
Week 4 10 Questions
1. What is the difference in revenue between movies that open on Fridays to those that open
on Wednesdays? Why dont all films open on Fridays?
2. Why arent films played in more than 3 theatres per city? Does it cost to make p
10 Questions Week 3
1. Many American films currently air internationally and has generated a lot of money due
to their success in countries such as China and the UK. How has its success changed from
a decade before? Is there more revenue now than before?
10 Questions Week 2
1. How does the tagline effect the interest of moviegoers? Why do they have such an
important role in the appeal of the audience before an upcoming movie? How do
movies come up with these taglines?
2. Who makes the movie tra
Week 5 10 Questions
1. How has distribution and cable television changed the film and TV industry
2. How much of a difference has distribution changed since the beginning of cable
3. With the invention of streaming movies and sho
LOGLINE: A female vice cop, who has a phobia about weddin