Chapter 11Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
1. The primary goal of installing an ERP system is reducing system maintenance costs.
2. The recommended data architecture for an ERP includes separate operational and data warehouse
Chapter 10The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling
1. According to the REA philosophy, information systems should support only the needs of accounting
2. Many believe that the accounting profession should shift away f
Chapter 9Database Management Systems
1. The database approach to data management is sometimes called the flat file approach.
2. The Database Management System provides a controlled environment for accessing the database.
3. To the
Chapter 8General Ledger, Financial Reporting, and Management Reporting Systems
1. The most common means of making entries in the general ledger is via the journal voucher.
2. Individuals with access authority to general ledger accounts s