Theme 4: Charlotte Doyle
Grammar Singular/Plural Nouns
Identify singular & plural nouns
Use academic language: singular/plural
is only one person, place, or thing
two or more (person, place, or thing)
Spelling Test 1.4 (List 2)
1. The game will _ after the rain stops.
2. My hungry brother will _ that whole
3. That _ stole my money!
Comprehension Skills Quiz
The True Adventues of Charlotte Doyle: Predict and Infer
I nodded as if I fully grasped what he was saying. The truth was I didnt even wish to listen. I just
wanted to get past the test.
And Miss Doyle, h
Spelling Test 1.3 (List 2)
1. That was an exciting and _ performance!
2. The sound of childrens laughter was like a _
to my ears.
3. The _ checked
Passage to Freedom Selection Quiz
1. _ people who flee their homes to escape harm
2. _ body of people who run a country
3. _ document
Close Reading Lesson: Hatchet
Objective: Today we will find evidence within the text to determine traits of the
Segment 1: So fast, he thoughtself-pity had accomplished nothing.
Segment 2: He scooted up, wincinghe smiled and str