Name: Ellie Mullins
Lab Report: 4.04 & 4.05 Genetic Crosses
* Before beginning this assignment, please read the slides
in your Biology course for lessons 4.04 and 4.05.*
Here are some notes to help you:
Alleles versions of the same gene indiv
It is time for your Fall Biology Interim. This assessment WILL COUNT as
a grade! The assessment is open NOW and closes 10/21/16, so you
have enough time to complete it.
STEP 1: Log in at
www.usatestprep.com and enter your username & password.
Persuasive Essay Self-Evaluation
Please complete and submit to appropriate Assignment Folder.
1. What is your position on your topic?
a. Do you agree or disagree? Agree
2. Copy your thesis statement here: People who download movies and music
Unit 4 Study Guide
Identify the political boundaries of South America (countries and capitals).
Identify the relative locations of the following:
1. The Andes Mountains
2. Cape Horn
3. Machu Picchu
4. The Amazon Rainforest
2. Identify the si
f Y"oj#$f !
b j#o* n $jYi
u"%j#q$n $b &'j#q
*v n A
e n $en !
WATCH TOWER BIBLE
R T "e #$
Lab: Predicting the Results of Genetic Crosses
1. Make predictions using models of genetic crosses.
2. Accurately use the terms dominant, recessive, homozygous, heterozygous, genotype and phenotype.
3. Create Punnett squares using the data pro